Title Rotator

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blog Refresh

Welcome new and old readers to the blog. Ideally, if you're reading this you'll be coming here from one of the several outlets where I write.

This will act as a clearing house of random reviews, analysis, comments, and concerns that might otherwise not fit with the other site to which I contribute. I'll also be linking to my current articles and columns and providing details on any upcoming projects I'm working on.

If you have review material for me (films, books, games) you can contact me at cwebb39(at)gmail.com. Please, no attachments, as they'll just get deleted unread.

For the record, you can find my writing at @:

Comics Bulettin: Shot for Shot 

Conducive Chronicle 

MangaLife 

TwitchFilm

1 comment:

  1. เกมสล็อตค่าย pg ใหม่ล่าสุด เป็นหนึ่งในค่ายผู้พัฒนาเกมสล็อตที่เติบโตอย่างรวดเร็วในวงการ pg ออนไลน์ ด้วยการเชื่อมโยงความเป็นเลิศทางเทคนิคและความคิดสร้างสรรค์

    ReplyDelete