Title Rotator

Friday, February 20, 2009

She's Got Jokes (And Other Things Online)

Go Read Some Funny Stuff

Check out my friend Dani's Tumbleblog, the Monologamist. She makes good comedy and is a freelance joke writer for SNL.

New Trailer For the Incredibly Racist (And Sexy) RE:5



1. I mean, I guess. If I want to be really sensitive about it at this time of morning. Wesker kind of looks like a Nazi, I suppose.

2. Something seems kind of, I guess, flat about the music in the trailer. It has that generic action movie sound which doesn't really fit with the series.

3. Note the scaled-back amount of zombie content in lieu of showing some of the story (as it were).

4. FYI, I bet it's Jill Valentine under the sheet at the end.

This Is The Most I've Ever Read About Sabrina the Teenage Witch

At his Super Blog, Chris Sims writes a LOT about the end of the magafied Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

No comments:

Post a Comment